Corsair Community

Missing items & no response from CS

cahonis

Hi :)

I have missing items in my order (#100098936) which was delivered yesterday.

When I check my order on shop.corsair.com it states it has been shipped, provides only a single shipping reference which when clicked states it has been delivered.

I contacted Corsair via the customer portal & raised a ticket (6306090) which stated I would receive a response in 24 hours - which I have not.

I am now concerned that the missing item in my order has been missed as there does not appear to be any record of it's whereabouts via Corsair's web services. The packing note only contained information about the delivered item, nothing referencing the missing item.

Can anyone offer any assistance please?

Exact same thing happened to me.

I ordered the Professional Individually sleeved DC Cable Kit + Individually Sleeved ATX 24pin but only received the 24pin ATX in the shipment.

When I check my order page it says that both products shipped, but there's only one tracking number for the 24-pin cable.

Tried to contact corsair customer service about it and got no answer.

Now my order says "complete" and I have no new tracking number or any kind of update on the situation.

But they sure as hell billed me for both products.

have you guys tried calling corsair?you can get much better help and also faster.the longer an order proceeds the harder it is to nail down where the problem is.but dont worry corsair will take care of things.

Yes I did, they told me items would be shipping Friday and I would be sent a new tracking number. It's Monday now and still no word from Corsair, no response on the ticket I opened either.

If a company is going to sell their products in Europe I would think it was a good idea to have some customer service available in that timezone.

Poor communication = poor customer service.

Exact same thing happened to me.

I ordered the Professional Individually sleeved DC Cable Kit + Individually Sleeved ATX 24pin but only received the 24pin ATX in the shipment.

When I check my order page it says that both products shipped, but there's only one tracking number for the 24-pin cable.

Tried to contact corsair customer service about it and got no answer.

Now my order says "complete" and I have no new tracking number or any kind of update on the situation.

But they sure as hell billed me for both products.

My cables were delivered today so there may be some hope for you too :)

Monday afternoon and still no response from corsair.

I have no problem waiting to get the cable kit because I see it is currently out of stock, but I would just like to get some kind of response or update on the order.

Will try to give them a call when I get the chance, unless someone from customer support would like to chime in here.

Order #2600071134

Archived