Corsair Community

H100i fans revving in a cycle - H100i not showing in Corsair link

zap737

Hi,

I just installed a H100i. The two fans rev up and down in a continuous pulse-like fashion - every 3 seconds or so when connected to the y cable. The Corsair symbol on the pump flashes on and off. When I run Corsair Link, the H100i does not show up even though the dongle is connected to an internal USB header -I have also tried different USB headers.

When I plugged both fans directly into a fan header on the motherboard, both fans run fine and at constant rpm.

All connections are made.

System:

Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H

Intel i7 4770K

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

• 4 months later...
Hi,

I just installed a H100i. The two fans rev up and down in a continuous pulse-like fashion - every 3 seconds or so when connected to the y cable. The Corsair symbol on the pump flashes on and off. When I run Corsair Link, the H100i does not show up even though the dongle is connected to an internal USB header -I have also tried different USB headers.

When I plugged both fans directly into a fan header on the motherboard, both fans run fine and at constant rpm.

All connections are made.

I have literally the EXACT same problem. I've returned the first two to where I purchased them. The third is being replaced by Corsair right now. This happens and all three times has shorted out new fans that I have connected so I need to return those too. I really hope this last one solves it because I am about to go crazy! I can't be without a system like this.

Archived