Corsair Community

Ticket 6259458

Hi,

I'm looking for an update on this ticket for an RMA of my PSU.

According to the Tracking on the post service I used to return the power supply the parcel was delivered to corsair on the 26/11/13.

I know Corsair are closed weekends and holidays but today will be the 4th business day that they have had the parcel.

How long before I can expect any sort of update on it?

They send it to me after 4 business days, well i send it to The Netherlands and they don't have thanksgiving holidays, so if I would count those days too then they took a week to ship it. And also they shipped a wrong PSU. I got them CX00 and they shipped me a Cx430 which is just unacceptable.

Usually it takes 7-10 business days for RMA's to complete. If they just received it on the 26th it will take a couple of days for them to process the return. Once that is done they will issue your new PSU and update your ticket with shipping information.

Since they are coming off of a long wekend and holiday they are going to be really busy. It happens this time of year every year. So it may take just a bit longer than usual.

If you dont want to wait you can either call CS by phone or log back in to your ticket and ask for an update.

From the 26th until today is more than a couple of days disappointing theres been no update as I logged back into ticket and asked for an update yesterday, still no response.

Live Chat seems to be down today as well which seems to be my only option to contact them as I'm in the UK.

From the 26th until today is more than a couple of days disappointing theres been no update as I logged back into ticket and asked for an update yesterday, still no response.

They were closed from the 27th on. So that is only two business days, not calendar days that they were open. Like i said earlier, since they are coming off of a long weekend, wait times are going to be a bit longer than usual. It may take them a couple of days to respond to your ticket response. Please try to be patient they will get to you ,promise.

Archived