Corsair Community

750d or 900d for gtx 780 sli build (air cooling and hydro h100i)

zzcool

so i am almost finished getting all the parts for my build and i have reached a stop i am not sure which to get

the 900d is surely too big for aircooling but i think it looks alot nicer than the 750d

with it's side fans and no usb ports at the front

which should i pick?

i tried looking for pictures of the 750d standing next to the 900d but i couldn't find them

my build will be ivy bridge e asus rampage black edition evga superclocked 780ti sli

evga 3 way sli bridge

corsair neutron gtx 240 gb

corsair dominator platinum 8 sticks total of 32 gb (i want 8 sticks to fill up the board)

corsair hydro h100i (i read alot of bad things about that one but i love the deisng and the fact that it has a light that can light up in any color)

my biggest priority with this build is that it looks nice which is why i am not sure if i should go with 900d or 750d

i personally think 900d looks nicer at the front but it's a very small difference as mentiond i have yet to see both of them standing next to eachother

I think the 750D should be fine. The NVIDIA stock cooler is great, but note with any kind of dense configuration like that, you may want to consider putting it under water down the road. Which the 750D will also be good for.

whats the difference between 750d or 900d

a reviewer said the 750d has plastic not sure what he meant by this

is the outer front frame plastic on the 750d and not plastic on 900d?

whats the difference between 750d or 900d

a reviewer said the 750d has plastic not sure what he meant by this

is the outer front frame plastic on the 750d and not plastic on 900d?

while i dont own either,id say both have plastic outers on them but while their both very similar,the biggest difference is the 900d is much larger in size...

i really can't decide which one to go with

it seems to me i want the 900d more but i am worried about two things

that it will be too big and it will look empty inside but the overall design is better is the 750d was identicle to the 900d in every way but the size then it would be easy

maybe i should set up a poll

i really can't decide which one to go with

it seems to me i want the 900d more but i am worried about two things

that it will be too big and it will look empty inside but the overall design is better is the 750d was identicle to the 900d in every way but the size then it would be easy

maybe i should set up a poll

asking us is just gonna get you more cornfused:D:

go with your gut feeling and get the 900d,who knows your ''family'' might just grow;):

asking us is just gonna get you more cornfused:D:

go with your gut feeling and get the 900d,who knows your ''family'' might just grow;):

thankyou i actually did buy the 900d i just need to pick it up but now i am woundering if i did the right choice

this has to be one of the hardest choices i've made in my life

both cases have something that beats the other it's so impossible :(

but you're right i just don't know i havn't even seen a picture how much bigger the 900D is

Archived