Corsair Community

H100i and SP120 Quiet fans

Zach_n

Hey guys,

While installing my H100i I went to connect the fans when I noticed that the SP120's are 3 pins and the H100i is 4 pins. Which means that now I won't be able to control the fan RPM using a fan curve or Corsair Link Profiles.

What should I do? I really want these fans because of how they look and I can't return to the store since I already opened the box...

Help please.

Anyone?? Is there a way to control these 3 pin fans through corsair link?? Thanks

If you want to control these fans with the H100i you are going to need to install the speed reducer adaptors that came with the fans.

This will let you control fan speeds, but will limit your max rpm.

You might want to try controlling them through your motherboard or fan controller if you cant return the fans and really want to use them.

Corsair Link is tested with all of our fans. You should be able to control the two SP120 Quiets through it without major issues.

According to previous posts by Corsair employees (and what I have personally have observed) the H100i is only guaranteed to work with the included SP120L's. Aftermarket 3 pin will run at 100% and PWM aftermarket fans are not guaranteed to work, but should. (minus the whole not being able to hit max rpm thing)

Archived