Corsair Community

First Corsair Purchase and I have questions

TheHighlander

Hey guys i just purchased my first computer case and it happenes to be an awesome c70 vengeance case. I fell in love with the case when i first laid eyes on it and waited for a sale so i could buy it. I finally received it today i all i can say is that im blown away by it. It is the gunmetal black case and it just looks spectacular. The case is very well made but i do have one small problem with it. The case i recieved has one small problem or so called defect. The front panel of the case has the power button is installed up side down. I know this is a very small problem but its driving me insane. So i was wondering is there a simple way to fix this or should i return it for another one? I don't want to return the case to newegg for such a small claim, but if there is no other possible way to fix it i will.

I believe the button should be able to be removed and turned. Is it not accessible by removing the front panel?

If it can't be turned, then just use the link on the left to request an RMA explaining your issue. They will probably just replace the front panel.

Summited a RMA (6182278) asking a question about my c70 case. I would like to know if it possible to get my power button fixed for my case that i just bought, and what the status of my RMA is? I know having the power button installed upside down is a small problem but my ocd kicks in and drives me crazy.

Thanks in advance

Archived