Corsair Community

issue

Event Horizon

I also have this problem. 3 LED are dead (A, Insert and 8 on numpad). RMA #6181231. How can I get Corsair to pay for all shipping as this is a defect? I would also like to give my CC info and be sent a replacement first as it is my only keyboard, but I could not select this option. Please note when I go into program mode to select individual keys for lighting I have noticed now that when I select keys on the right side of the board (Numpad) it will also dimly light up some keys on the other side of the keyboard now, it did not do this until some LEDs went out. Thank you

You can contact customer service via phone and ask for an Advanced RMA. An advanced RMA means you get the replacement keyboard first before you send yours to them. A valid CC is required and will only be charged if they have not received your faulty item. You can ask about the shipping as well. They may be able to help you.

You can contact customer service using Skype by calling their toll-free number.

• Corsair Employee
I also have this problem. 3 LED are dead (A, Insert and 8 on numpad). RMA #6181231. How can I get Corsair to pay for all shipping as this is a defect? I would also like to give my CC info and be sent a replacement first as it is my only keyboard, but I could not select this option. Please note when I go into program mode to select individual keys for lighting I have noticed now that when I select keys on the right side of the board (Numpad) it will also dimly light up some keys on the other side of the keyboard now, it did not do this until some LEDs went out. Thank you

Hello Event horizon,

It looks likes your RMA has been approved. If you would like an express RMA, you will need to contact customer service in order for them to set you up.

Archived