Corsair Community

Best fans for h100i

Keltik

Was going to buy the sp120s to go with the stock sp120ls although I've been told it's better to match the same fans in push/pull.

I like the aesthetics of the sp120s.. But spending an extra 60 bucks on 4 when I already have 2x stock sp120ls seems a bit pointless.

Question is what's the best fan setup for optimal temps, I'm assuming 4x sp120Ls as they have higher static pressure... Or does it make no difference if I mix them with sp120s?

Noise isn't a factor.. My rig already sounds like a Boeing 747 on take off.

Was going to buy the sp120s to go with the stock sp120ls although I've been told it's better to match the same fans in push/pull.

I like the aesthetics of the sp120s.. But spending an extra 60 bucks on 4 when I already have 2x stock sp120ls seems a bit pointless.

Question is what's the best fan setup for optimal temps, I'm assuming 4x sp120Ls as they have higher static pressure... Or does it make no difference if I mix them with sp120s?

Noise isn't a factor.. My rig already sounds like a Boeing 747 on take off.

Akasa Viper 120mm, Corsair SP120, if you want low noise, go with Akasa or Enermax T.B.

You clearly have no idea what your talking about.

Scythe gentle typhoon are the best fans imo

clearly those without a clue have no idea their clueless do they?

ill let corsair know that their mistaken on what fans are best for their coolers and to contact you for reference;):

also the op clearly wants fans for his h100i,skythe is 3 pin,he needs pwm

Archived