Corsair Community

K95 software help - keypress

slipey

Is there a way to set the keypress functionality to register multiple keys at once? for example I would like to set the GKeys to be something like SHIFT+#. It seems this is only possible with a macro. I don't want to use a macro because it registers both the down press and up press in a single keypress down. I would like to retain the functionality of being able to hold the key down have it it only send keypress down and then send keypress up once i release the key.

I'm coming from an old school G15 and this is no problem for that keyboard. If I can't do this with the K95 it may be a deal breaker. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• Corsair Employee
You do need to use a macro for simultaneous key pressing and you can also actually add or delete when to press and release key. However, from what I gather, do you want it to actually have the key repeat as long as you have it down?

I actually don't want it to send repeating keystrokes while the key is held down. I want the keyboard to register the keys as pressed as long as I hold the GKey down and only once I release the G key is the "key up" signal sent for each. It seems that with "repeat" mode it repeatidly sends both down and up strokes to the OS such that it looks like you are spamming the key. I want OS to see it as if I am holding all configured keys down together while the GKey is held.

Does that make sense? Is it possible?

• Corsair Employee
It does make sense. You can do a keybind for the G key to what you're asking to do, but not a keypress combination as only will register as a sequence per press and not a repeat while held down simultaneous (awkward but I hope you get what I'm trying to say).

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I have just moved from G11 to K95 and understand exactly what slipey is looking for.

I'm trying to find a way to assign, for ex. "CTRL + p" to G1 but it doesn't seem possible. It only seem to take a single keystroke.

My goal with the extra 18 keys is to assign key combinations that I nvr would be able to use while gaming, strokes like "CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + L"

These kind of combinations I have been able to use on a lot of different gaming keyboards and mice.

Using G11 and M.M.O 7 with no problem.

Are theses combos possible to conf a K95 ?

Archived