Corsair Community

I installed the link in my computer and nothing showed up

sittin9duck

I installed the link in my computer and nothing showed up but what was connected to the MB. Looked like the link was dead. The AX860i and H100i that had worked by usb did not show up at all when connected to the link. I up dated the firmware for all the devices and they showed up on the link. There was no info on setup in the box which left everything down to guess work.:confused:

My reply was aimed at robandcathy it the thread that I posted it in. His problem looked like what I got when I first setup my link, only devices connected through the motherboard, hdd, ssd, graphic card showed in the link software. His link command,h100i and nodes did not show up like mine, I also tried reinstalling software and connecting to another usb header with no effect. Once I update the firmware for the link etc they all showed up on the link software.

My problem at a guess is that there is a conflict between the link software and the motherboards AI 3 suite. I am getting doubles of the devices showing with the second not showing any values. This is sometime there and other it works fine.

I am getting a problem with devices showing up twice with one of them having no values.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s299/sittin9duck/Web%20site%20uploads/link1.jpg

The other problem is I set the items to where I want them but they done lock to that place and end up all over when you maximise or minimise.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s299/sittin9duck/Web%20site%20uploads/link2.jpg

• Corsair Employees

Did you have any saved profiles, if so they would need to removed and the software set back to default and then uninstall the Corsair Link software and then uninstall Corsair USB Dongle and then you have to restart the system.

Then Please down load Corsair Link Software Update Beta Version 2.4.4948 to a directory on your HDD NOT the desktop and then right click on the file and run as an administrator

Archived