Corsair Community

Ticket: 6034552

Hello,

I put in my RMA request, Ticket 6034552, on 6/9/2013 and have received no response. My ticket is in regard to the USB 3.0 ports on the front I/O panel of my Corsair Carbide 300R case, which will not transmit data reliably (but the ports on my motherboard, an ASUS Z87-Pro with an i5-4670K, do work). I would like to receive an RMA for the front IO ports only so I can avoid sending in the entire case.

I cannot seem to find an actual support number, just a corporate number, and the online chat is ALWAYS offline. Any support would be appreciated!

Thank you,

jsdewey

Okay, looks like the request was actually just processed, sweet. Looks like they want me to send back the defective item? How much of it do I have to send back? Just the faulty USB ports, or the ports + Mic/Headphone jack (assuming that they're separate items, I have not pulled the case apart yet), or the entire case itself? Again, my ticket number is 6034552.

Thank you for your time,

jsdewey

Edit: Also, the return address on the RMA itself is incorrect; I've left a comment with the correct information on the ticket itself but I'm not sure if it's going to be seen or not as I haven't gotten communication thus far.

You do not need to send anything back they will send you a new I/O Panel to replace the one in your case.

Okay, thank you RAM GUY. Would you be able to verify that the address they have on file for my account matches the one in my comment at 10:04 AM on 6/12/2013 (Ticket: 6034552)? I'm just concerned by the address on the label in the Shipping URL as it does not list my street number.

That is correct, I just want to make sure they have the street number there as well (so 1234 MyStreet MyCity, MyState 12345; the 1234 part being what I am speaking of. The real street number is located in that comment I wrote on the ticket). If you please would remove my address from your previous post I would greatly appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

So I received my new front I/O panel for my Corsair Carbide 300R as discussed in ticket 6034552. I installed it and the ports still weren't working. So I bought a new USB 3 header from a different company to figure out if it was the motherboard causing the issue, and the USB 3 external drive I was connecting worked right away, so the new front I/O panel from ticket 6034552 is also defective. How can I get another new I/O panel from Corsair that, for sure, will be working? I've opened a new ticket, ticket number 6041697, to take care of this.

Thank you for your time.

• Corsair Employees
Its not a problem that is what I am here for, but please give it another day or two but for sure if you have not heard from them by Wednesday let me know I have a new cattle Prod just waiting to be used. ::pirate::

Its not a problem that is what I am here for, but please give it another day or two but for sure if you have not heard from them by Wednesday let me know I have a new cattle Prod just waiting to be used. ::pirate::

Hi RAM GUY,

Unfortunately it is now Wednesday and there hasn't been any movement on my ticket. Guess that cattle prod is going to see some use today, eh? :)

As a side note, I had you verify my address earlier in this thread and the last IO panel that was sent to me had the incorrect address; thankfully UPS managed to clear that up. I'm not blaming you for this, but would you be able to make sure the address is correct with this next part? Thank you!

Edit: Ticket #6041697

Archived