Corsair Community

Corsair K95 LED query

crowdome

Hey, received my keyboard today and man is it good. I was worried whether the Cherry MX Reds would be a problem as I'm a big typer but typing is a pleasure.

I do have a query though, not that it's a big issue. In a images it shows the K95 as having a red coloured ring around the WASD LED toggle button in the upper right portion of the keyboard. On my keyboard though, there is no light. There's a clear ring around the button, but no light, so I'm wondering if this is a fault or not, same goes for the MR button in the upper left. I know it's not a big thing but for the price I'd like if it all worked properly!

Cheers

Hold the light button down for 5 secs to record your preferred LED profile. Same goes to turn off the red blinking light. Its says 3 but it's actually 5 when you count. The MR button you just press to record the macros. Its takes about 30 secs to look over the pamphlet that came with the keyboard... lol. What the pamphlet doesn't explain is what are those 3 lights in between the windows lock button and the mute button. And the recommended cleaning of the item.

Hey, received my keyboard today and man is it good. I was worried whether the Cherry MX Reds would be a problem as I'm a big typer but typing is a pleasure.

I do have a query though, not that it's a big issue. In a images it shows the K95 as having a red coloured ring around the WASD LED toggle button in the upper right portion of the keyboard. On my keyboard though, there is no light. There's a clear ring around the button, but no light, so I'm wondering if this is a fault or not, same goes for the MR button in the upper left. I know it's not a big thing but for the price I'd like if it all worked properly!

Cheers

It only turns red when you're recording.

• 2 years later...
Well, I'm having a problem somewhat simelar. No mateer how long I hold the MR button it never changes red, I have gone into CUE and made sure that it is set to MR, also when I manually try to create macros and assign them to a "G" key it doesn't work. My brightness button wont change my brightness and yes I have made sure that the button is set to change the brightness. My M1, M2 and M3 keys wont work as in they wont change to the other modes when I click them and once again I made sure that they are set to do so, and now recently the caps lock light won't turn on when "Caps Lock" is on. Is all of this user error or a keyboard problem?

Archived