Corsair Community

Issues with K60 keyboard, RMA service

Hello,

I've sent two emails to the customer service line, one 24 days ago , which have not been responded to, so I'm hoping I can get a more direct response here. I submitted a ticket before then, as my Corsair K60 keyboard is experiencing very frequent key repeats which make the product difficult to use despite the firmware update (presumably key chatter). I was approved for a standard RMA despite asking twice for an expedited RMA, and as a student I can't go any time without my keyboard.

I was also under the impression that people with my issue, the key repeating issue, would get a prepaid RMA label from http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=117046. I don't want to pay to exchange a defective product.

Thank you for your time

• Administrators

They responded to your ticket instead of the email to keep everything in one place. Case 6012136

As per the Corsair Warranty, customers are required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes and fees necessary to convey the defective item back to Corsair for replacement or exchange. Corsair pays for the replaced item’s outbound shipping to you. We recommend shipping your item via the most economical method which provides a tracking number, as Corsair is not responsible for any lost or misdirected shipments.

Archived