Corsair Community

K70 to europe?

hello,

i was wondering when i can aspect the K70 keyboards in Europe? more specifically in Belgium or Holland? i've been waiting for over a month now and i want theme so bad (i'm gonna buy both versions because i have 2 pc's xD)

i hope they come to Europe soon so please can anyone give me a date or something.

thx :)

Corsair is shipping them directly in Europe right now if you order from their store (for me it worked out cheaper than UK retailers are asking), I ordered mine on the 27th April and received it on the 7th of May, I think the K70 release in Europe was the 6th as that's when my order was finalized and shipped (after a week of it sitting on "pending"). These ship from Holland.

It's an amazing keyboard by the way, I love mine, I have the black with red LED version.

I also live in Holland and have been anxiously waiting for the K70 to be available at retailers. Any indication as of when it will be available?

Shipping from the Corsair webshop costs 18.50 dollars which would be a significant price increase over the 130 dollars for the keyboard. All webshops / retailers I normally use do not charge shipping costs. Also if I need to use the warranty I would prefer a Dutch webshop / retailer I am familiar with.

Paying 18.50 for shipment if it ships from Holland also is not appealing to me.

You can only buy the black version of it on corsair so far, or at least the silver nordic one can't be bought yet.

On a danish site the expected release date is the 17th this month, so it should be availble at that time for you too. I would wait as I bet you can save quite a bit on the cost of the transport. Otherwise you can order from the corsair site as already said, but only the black version of it, or that is what I expect seeing as the nordic silver version isn't out yet.

I love Corsair products but I can't help but to rant a little over the fact the two versions of the keyboards hasn't gotten the same release date. It is misleading to customers who are only interested in the silver version, and a marketing facepalm.

On a danish site the expected release date is the 17th this month, so it should be availble at that time for you too.

Thank you, very informative. This is the info I was looking for. Now I can reduce the number of times per day I check the Dutch webshops. ;):

Thank you, very informative. This is the info I was looking for. Now I can reduce the number of times per day I check the Dutch webshops. ;):

No problem as I know that feeling too well ;)

Still, it is an expected launch date so nothing for certain yet but at least it is something to go by.

Today the first pre-order opened for the K70 on a Dutch webshop. Including shipment they ask 133 euros, thats 173 dollars. :(:

On the corsair webshop its about 150 dollars (116 euros) including shipment, guess I should buy it on the corsair webshop or wait a bit more.

• Corsair Employees
You can only buy the black version of it on corsair so far, or at least the silver nordic one can't be bought yet.

On a danish site the expected release date is the 17th this month, so it should be availble at that time for you too. I would wait as I bet you can save quite a bit on the cost of the transport. Otherwise you can order from the corsair site as already said, but only the black version of it, or that is what I expect seeing as the nordic silver version isn't out yet.

I love Corsair products but I can't help but to rant a little over the fact the two versions of the keyboards hasn't gotten the same release date. It is misleading to customers who are only interested in the silver version, and a marketing facepalm.

Its more of a logistics issue than us holding the keyboard back. These keyboards are all coming from the same factory but they are shipped in batches on different containers so there will be some expected delays. We could hold all of the inventory until everything is in stock, but that would just push back the release date and most people would want what is available now than later.

Its more of a logistics issue than us holding the keyboard back. These keyboards are all coming from the same factory but they are shipped in batches on different containers so there will be some expected delays. We could hold all of the inventory until everything is in stock, but that would just push back the release date and most people would want what is available now than later.

Oh, I know it is a logistic issue and I know holding things in stock certainly costs money rather than pushing what you have out there. So it becomes more a matter if Corsair wishes to make what they can with either of the versions first, causing a bit of confusion and perhaps disapointment with people who are not interested in that version.

So from a pure marketing view it would make more sense in holding them back and then have a common release date since you already advertised that both would be out at the same time. Had that been otherwise I wouldn't have seen any issue with it really. Then again I know others just want it out there right away... Anyway.. Enough about that :P

Ordered the keyboard on a danish site and finally got it today, and really love it so far so certainly not complaining about that one bit. Quality is really nice as what I would expect from Corsair products, quality, and I love typing on it ^^

Archived