Corsair Community

CORSAIR GS Series 700w

Byyys

I purchased this power supply unit just over a month ago, when installing the the connections for the SSD drives, 4 of the plastic connections broke off without using any kind of force, i could still use the other connections, however they should not break off easily, what is the best way to get this fixed? RMA?

Emailed support where i got the product and they said, it will take 4-6 weeks to repair the unit, and will not give me a replacment because it was outside the 14days after i recieved it, is it best to send it back to where i got it or send it to corsair?, dont wanna be waiting over a month to fix it. no power no pc!:[pouts:

Edit: i opened a ticket at https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp 5days ago.. didnt get a reply, hence why im posting here.

Ticket:6012104

FILE0013.thumb.JPG.5423ddd4a819d2ee57f3ce5845643b50.JPG

You should have recieved a confirmation number pretty quick, followed by your rma number. By any chance did you check the junk folder in your email? They end up there sometimes.

You could always call CS too.. Chances are they will just send you replacement cables.

@peanutz94 Didnt recieve any emails, im from ireland so calling CS in america isnt the best option, would cost too much, i also posted another topic about this in "Warranty Questions" and someone deleted it? why... :confused:

was told corsair has great support, yet to get a response over a week later!

i also posted another topic about this in "Warranty Questions" and someone deleted it? why...

most likely because it was a double post. There is no need to start multiple threads. Your thread , no matter where you post it will be seen.

Since your in ireland you can use SKYPE to make the call to the toll free number and it would be a free call for you. They would be able to get you taken care of in just a few minutes instead of waiting on the automated email system.

Archived