Corsair Community

H110 Fan rattling sound

ryukensfj

Well I got a H110 and the fans are rattling... If I tap it slightly it will go away but will come back eventually. How can I get replacement fans that won't have this problem... It's pretty much like this but at low speeds too.

Can I get new fans sent to me?

Ticket: 6011976

I've contacted our customer service regarding this and they working on getting you some replacement fans.

Thanks! Hopefully I get better fans... or at least fans with no issues. Would be great if they made SP140 PWM fans.

give em time,something tells me theres a full line of pwm fans on the horizon...

Yeah and if that's the case I don't mind waiting for them :) ATM I can just tap the fans and it will go away for a few hours.

some options you can do is lay the case down as the different position of the fans may keep the noise away.or you could reverse the fans and that will change the load bearing.at worse this way will only raise temps a couple degrees or drop em a couple.

hope this helps.

some options you can do is lay the case down as the different position of the fans may keep the noise away.or you could reverse the fans and that will change the load bearing.at worse this way will only raise temps a couple degrees or drop em a couple.

hope this helps.

No room to lay the case on its side. Also I shouldn't need to do this to use the fans... Thanks for trying to help but not really helpful...

just trying to offer a temporary fix till you get new fans,,,

Yeah thanks for the suggestions, but tapping it occasionally is a better solution atm. But thanks for trying :)

BTW do you know something that we don't know? :) "something tells me theres a full line of pwm fans on the horizon..."

BTW do you know something that we don't know? :) "something tells me theres a full line of pwm fans on the horizon..."

no i dont but corsair really listens to customer suggestions and it could be a profitable addition

I've contacted our customer service regarding this and they working on getting you some replacement fans.

So what's going on with this case? I don't think I left an address on the ticket so where would they send it? Anyways get back to me. Thanks!

• 10 months later...
Having the same issue with a replacement unit I recently received. I really don't want to have to do another advanced replacement and need to use my box.:confused:

Just submitted a question about my fans in reference to the ticket that is still open. We will see what happens.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived