Corsair Community

M90 macro issues.

Xelief

Using the m90 with the most recent software update (1.0.0.29) and set up my non-gaming profile I'm using for controlling master volume and controlling my music playback (pause, skip song, etc.). After recording the macros and assigning buttons, everything worked exactly as intended until I left my computer idle and it went into sleep mode. After coming back to it, I found my mouse macros no longer worked. They either did nothing or something they weren't set up for. An example is the button I assigned to volume up would actually turn the volume down. I re-recorded the macros and this didn't help. I re-ran the software update and this actually fixed the problem, but the macros will randomly stop working again and it's becoming quite frustrating. I have to run the software updater every time my macros stop working.

Yeah, the profile's saved. I did not have the check box selected for hardware playback, but it's enabled now. I'll report back if the issue still occurs.

Edit: Checking the box for hardware playback prevented the macro buttons from working at all.

• Corsair Employees
For hardware playback to work, you have to save the profile to the mouse first and ensure your profile is selected by the LED indicator on the side. (Ref: http://www.corsair.com/us/blog/enabling-hardware-playback-mode-on-the-corsair-vengeance-m90-performance-mmo-and-rts-laser-gaming-mouse ). Do you have a different machine to test the mouse on to see if the waking from sleep problem persists?

Archived