Corsair Community

AX1200i doesn't show up in CosairLink

GBarber

I purchased and installed 2 AX1200i power supplies. I've downloaded and installed the newest (Win 8 compatible) version of CosairLink on both machines. However, the power supplies do not show up in CosairLink. What am I doing wrong or what should I do to rectify the problem. It's hard to believe that both power supplies or USB dongles are bad.

My AX860i wasn't showing up either. I uninstalled all of the Corsair Link software, including the drivers. Reboot, then re-installed the Windows 8 version.

I tried that but the Cosair Power Supply still does not show up in the Link software.

• Corsair Employee
Try this, stop Corsair Link Hardware monitor under task manager, close the SW then uninstall the software from the control panel including all the profiles, install the SW then go to Options and then click “Reset to defaults” then shutdown, unplug the USB connector, plug it back in to the same header or maybe try a different header, then turn on the system back on and see if that makes a difference. Btw, do you have any other PC health/temp monitoring app, such PC probe, Fan Expert, etc.? If so, try to uninstall them, it may be that other app could be conflicting with Corsair Link.

Try this, stop Corsair Link Hardware monitor under task manager, close the SW then uninstall the software from the control panel including all the profiles, install the SW then go to Options and then click “Reset to defaults” then shutdown, unplug the USB connector, plug it back in to the same header or maybe try a different header, then turn on the system back on and see if that makes a difference. Btw, do you have any other PC health/temp monitoring app, such PC probe, Fan Expert, etc.? If so, try to uninstall them, it may be that other app could be conflicting with Corsair Link.

I just tried all of the above in the order listed. The power supply still doesn't show up in Corsair Link. I then switched cables/adapter with the unit in my second computer (where the power supply does show up). The power supply continued to show up on the second computer after the cable switch and still didn't show up on the original computer. I don't have any other PC health/temp monitoring apps so that's not it. I suppose the connector on the power supply could be bad or there is some conflict with the motherboard in this computer that is interfering with Corsair Link seeing the Power Supply.:confused:

GBarber - That is really odd. BIOS and USB drivers for that MB up to date?

I just checked. The BIOS for my motherboard was 1 version out of date and I just updated it to the latest version. My USB drivers were already up to date. Despite updating the BIOS to the latest version, the problem still persists.

Archived