Corsair Community

New Corsair Link - 2.3.4816 - Thanks

DevilSun

Just wanted to give my thanks. The newest release is DAY and NIGHT better compared to any 2.x version for me. I was really quite disappointed when I went from 1.x to 2.x and was stuck with a dysfunctional and non-working UI along with other issues (some maybe due to multiple CPUs) such as service failing and restarting immediately continuously.

Luckily, I was able to eventually to get all my fans back to normal mode instead of running full blast, so I waited patiently. So, I just wanted to say thank you for the latest version, it is truly exponentially better. It was a relief to see the program start up correctly, and have EVERYTHING there right off the bat...everything fully recognized, and customizable, the way it used to be when I was on 1.x. Item placement and resizing isn't perfect, but hey, I can live with it considering it all works again completely. That says a lot because I know I have a lot of hardware...so once again, thanks. I personally recognize and appreciate the effort put into the latest version, it really does show; hopefully it's day and night difference for everyone else.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12325&stc=1&d=1363161938

link_v2.thumb.png.21af6f5e8c89a2c26711d52c71b608df.png

Archived