Screen byte Posted March 9, 2013 Share Posted March 9, 2013 Hi all. I had made up my mind to go and buy one today because of the excellent reviews on the cooler on the net but now I've been on here reading for a while I'm not sure what tomdo. Should I wait until the new software comes out and also try and get one with the other fans. Thanks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.