Corsair Community

RMA Status not Updated?

quinnjamin

I requested an RMA, it got accepted and such, went through the steps in the email, sent it (CX600W PSU) in via UPS all the papers were inside and on the box (Accidentally printed two so why not), I requested the RMA Feb. 13 Wed., Sent it via UPS Ground (the next day, Thursday Feb 14) Tracking says it arrived Wed. Feb. 20 signed by "JESSUE" (I think it supposed to just be Jesse, who knows :P) My RMA Status is still "Defective Parts Not Yet Received" As of Sunday Feb. 24. Not sure if I should be worried or they just haven't entered it into the computer but I'd really like an update!

RMA #5623872

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, The power supply was working but then seemingly out of nowhere my computer would not turn on, I did the paperclip test, no fans spinning, also used a multimeter just to make sure.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but I would suggest calling our customer service by phone tomorrow morning after 7:30 AM Pacific Time and provide them the POD and RMA# and I am sure they will do their best to help you. The number is listed under contact on the main site and they are open 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time.

I requested an RMA, it got accepted and such, went through the steps in the email, sent it (CX600W PSU) in via UPS all the papers were inside and on the box (Accidentally printed two so why not), I requested the RMA Feb. 13 Wed., Sent it via UPS Ground (the next day, Thursday Feb 14) Tracking says it arrived Wed. Feb. 20 signed by "JESSUE" (I think it supposed to just be Jesse, who knows :P) My RMA Status is still "Defective Parts Not Yet Received" As of Sunday Feb. 24. Not sure if I should be worried or they just haven't entered it into the computer but I'd really like an update!

RMA #5623872

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, The power supply was working but then seemingly out of nowhere my computer would not turn on, I did the paperclip test, no fans spinning, also used a multimeter just to make sure.

How did you manage to get a prepaid shipping label so quick? Was it emailed to you, or did you have to get it through the RMA portion of the website?

Thanks!

Archived