Jump to content
Corsair Community

Hydro Series H55 Question


Recommended Posts

I am looking to replace the stock cpu cooler as my computer overheats and shuts down often. I was looking to get the H55 cpu cooling unit but it comes with a 120mm fan. I have an HP mid tower case with an 80mm fan, is there anyway to use a 120mm in place of the 80mm fan? I think the likely answer is I need a new case to add any cpu cooler that will make an impact but was hoping to find some other solution.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...