Corsair Community

K90/In-Game issues

fSUTAMU

I have a very frustrating situation I can not figure out to save my life. I loose all functionality on the K90 when I open programs like Teamspeak or any game. The keyboard works perfectly fine in Wordpad or stickynotes and any iviroment I have tried it in thus far but the second a game or Teamspeak starts it looses its inputting ability. Close the game and all is well. Thank you in advance for the help.

• Corsair Employee
Did you enable hardware playback? First go to Manage Profiles and Click "Save to K90." Then enable hardware playback by checking the box. If you need to make any changes, uncheck the box, apply changes, save to K90 again, and re-enable hardware playback.

Thank you for your quick reply. I have tried it both ways. Also following your directions and it still is not working. I cant type or use the K90 at all if programs like MWO, TeamSpeak are started. Maybe a windows setting some where? I don't feel its the M90 unless its Driver or program related. I am on a new comp and never had these issues with it installed on my old one yesterday.

So I uninstalled the keyboard and installed a PCI usb 2.0 card, installed it on that card and it is working. Are there any known issues with Gigabyte motherboard 3.0 contollers? Or known issues with the K90 working on 3.0 ports? Thank you.

It depends what game you are playing. Does the volume knob work fine in Windows?

Some games totally block any kind of media feature keys e.g. Skyrim.

well, I had a MS Reclusa before this one wich has also a volume knob

and never had any issue playing the same games.

I installed the update, but still the same.

Does the volume knob work when you are not playing a game?

Not sure how MS keyboard got it to work. They might have done something different.

Yes it does, Just configured to work with winamp

I realized that my K90 volume knob does work on NFSWorld

i wil need to test a few more games

it is just a game called pointblank where my k90

has problems while the MS Reclusa dont, I actually

like the Micrososft UI a little better too... But the

reclusa is a cheap membrane backlit Kb and the letters

are vanishing.. I really hope that never happens with the K90

Archived