Corsair Community

questions regarding m60

frogl

Hi.

I am considering purchasing the m60 as it looks like a really nice mouse. I was just wondering how the macro works.

Can I create long macros and change how long I want a key to be pressed etc?

As an example I would like to create a macro that press some of the arrow keys, then a 20 second pause and after that some more keys. Then repeat over and over untill I press a button to stop it. Would something like this be possible?

Thank you in advance!

Yes, when you setup a macro, you can do a delay, but the maximum delay between presses that you can set would be 1000ms. 20 seconds would be too long.

Thank you. In that case I guess I would be able to add 20 1000ms keys that doesn't do anything in the program I want to use it in. Is there a limit of how many keys I can add?

• Corsair Employee
There is a limit for the onboard memory in the keyboard, but if you're not using hardware playback, I don't believe the software has limitations. If you'd like, let me know what you'd like to do and I'll see if I can test it.

There is a limit for the onboard memory in the keyboard, but if you're not using hardware playback, I don't believe the software has limitations. If you'd like, let me know what you'd like to do and I'll see if I can test it.

I have the K60 keyboard.

Nothing in particular right now that I want to try, just had some ideas. Thanks.

I was just about to klick on purchase on the M60 when I noticed the M65. Now I can't decide which one to get.

What excatly is upgraded in the M65 other than the sensor? Since the M60 is a bit cheaper I might go with that one right now, unless there is something that makes the M65 much more worth it.

Archived