Corsair Community

CorsairLink

NothinPersonal

I'm new here. So, does anyone know if the CorsairLink Software conflict with the EVGA Precision software in how the fans operate? It seems my graphics card fans are not properly operating when the corsairlink is operating while gaming. Also, FYI: I have my fans on the H80i pointing towards the hose, is that correct? And the p/p radiator is installed in my drivebay since it cannot be horizontally attached properly in a Silverstone Raven RV01 case ontop of an EVGA classified3 mobo because of the Northbridge heatsink? Any help or answer will do.

Close the dashboard and see if the GPU fan operates properly. The LINK software should not be controlling the GPU fan as it's only their to monitor the fan speed.

The recommended fan setup is the fans are pushing air from the outside to the inside of the case.

It seems I forgot to check one of the boxes in the fan control setup in the Precision software, so I got that fix for now. On the other hand, in the CorsairLink software it has a control for the fan on the video card. Is there a specific setting it needs to be on since there is no automatic fan curve option like the Precision software? Or should I just leave it at the "balance" setting that I have currently set to?

For the H80i fan position, I have it set up exactly like what the box photo shows as well as what is pictured in the manual but apparently the fan is exhausting air rather than intaking air. Are the fans different? I've attached a photo. Cardboard is temporary until I get fan position figured out. That white thing is a piece of paper attempting to show air is being exhausted out through the front of the Raven RV-01 case however, I have fans set at 80% so it's not blowing paper that hard in pix but it's exhausting air though.

IMG_20130201_160445.jpg.9f8aac609d090413f5cdb7e1f5f952b1.jpg

Archived