Corsair Community

USB haeder with to Ilnks products

idgforum

Sorry for my english

I just bought a AX860i power supply and Hydro 80i water-cooler. Its take both my 2 only usb header. Is it okay to use only one.

Haven't test yet because my packet with the cooler was missing the Y-power-cable and some screws. The missing part arrives tomorrow.

Tips, if you bought a Corsair product, check first that all parts its in the packet before mounting :)

There was no compound on the cooler and the packet was new. Do the Hydri 80i no need for compound? Nothing about it in the quick guide. But I use compound anyway.

No wrapped in shrink plastic and I bought it like a new fullpriced product here:

http://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/komponenter/kylning/vattenkylning/corsair-hydroh80i/181340.7066/

I get the missing part with the post today from the orginal Swedish re-seller Gandalf. The corsair recommended seller, NetOnNet, wrote to me that I must unmont the hole thing to get a new ore money back but with Gandalf its was no problem, they took apart a new coloer and sent me the missing part on the fly.

Now I gonna mount the hole thing and see how the AX860i and H80i play together (if the computer starts after my try to start it up without the missing parts).

And again, sorry for my English.

Sorry for my english

I just bought a AX860i power supply and Hydro 80i water-cooler. Its take both my 2 only usb header. Is it okay to use only one.

Haven't test yet because my packet with the cooler was missing the Y-power-cable and some screws. The missing part arrives tomorrow.

Tips, if you bought a Corsair product, check first that all parts its in the packet before mounting :)

There was no compound on the cooler and the packet was new. Do the Hydri 80i no need for compound? Nothing about it in the quick guide. But I use compound anyway.

Not sure what you mean by both usb headers The link only requires one and a power supply does not require a usb header. Are you saying the link power connection. Its the only thing I can think of that would require a Y cable and you mentioning a power supply? Hell Ill help even with broken English.

Archived