Corsair Community

H100i and new Corsair AF120's

Taint3dBulge

So i just got a h100i and I had the fans that came with it on, then i ordered 2 af120's put those on and all the fans would control just fine though the corsairlink.

My buddy got a h100i, and i decided to get 2 more af120's and give him the stock fans so he could od push pull too.

Now all the fans are stuck at 1500 and wont change, even if you force full mode.

Iv reinstalled corsairlink and even redid the bios update.. Still all stuck...

Any thoughts..

btw before when i had the 2 stock fans i could get the 2 af120s to do whatever i wanted.. I did this all with the system off of course and never touched anything just connected the 2 fans...:confused:

It's better to use the SP series fans as they are static pressure optimized. The H100i will only run aftermarket fans at max. speed.

There was a thread where it tells you to use the low-voltage adapter and see if it controlled the fans. You can try that and see if it works.

It's better to use the SP series fans as they are static pressure optimized. The H100i will only run aftermarket fans at max. speed.

There was a thread where it tells you to use the low-voltage adapter and see if it controlled the fans. You can try that and see if it works.

Ya thought about doing the sp fans, but using what i have runs super cool. and its not loud at all.. 1650 is max speed on these fans but running at 1500... Thats what i dont get, I had them all set at 1500 before i removed the stock fans and added these... Thats what im most confused about, because the 2 af's i had before would max out at 1650 now they wont.. ill try the low voltage regulators and see what happens..

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived