Corsair Community

Parts shipping update?

Duality

Hello,

I recently purchased a H100i and contacted support about a replacement fan - as one of them buzzes quite loudly. I provided my address but it has been nearly a week without any response (or delivery).

Seeing as I can't use aftermarket fans without losing some RPM control, a week seems fairly excessive! Is there any way I can get an update on this?

Ticket is #5486324.

Cheers!

Chances are it's on it's way. You have to give them a couple of days to actually complete your RMA and then add in shipping time.

At any rate you could always call CS by phone and they would be able to tell you exactly where it's at. You can find the toll free number on the main website page at the bottom under "contact"

I think I just broke it. I had a reply asking to fill in the RMA form and they will send me a replacement but now the link is complaining of an invalid security key and it looks like my ticket has been re-submitted - deleting all the replies I had so far...

D'oh.

I don't suppose you have a way to un-break it? The last reply had an e-mail contact address for me to speak to once I had filled in the form and I can no longer access it!

Archived