Corsair Community

Headset backordered. I think this is a problem.

I ordered a Corsair Vengeance 1100 headset from tigerdirect on the 3rd. It had two $20 rebates, so I thought it was a fairly good deal. It said in stock and let the order go through. Unfortunately, I was just notified that these are now somehow all backordered.

The rebates want an original UPC, and a copy of the UPC, respectively. They also both say they need to be postmarked within 30 days of purchase. My concern is that I won't be in possession of the original UPC within 30 days of purchase. There is a good likelyhood that it will be over 30 days from purchase date to it arriving. Am I going to get screwed over here? I'm debating calling Tigerdirect and trying to get this canceled.

Rebate offers for reference:

http://corsairmemory.4myrebate.com/?oc=COR-12687

http://www.4myrebate.com/?oc=TD-8142

• Corsair Employees
The sticky's can answer most questions so it is here so you can see F.A.Q. type information. And again I am sorry but we do not have anything to do with rebates in tech support but if you have a problem or concern the reseller cant help you with then please call our customer service by phone and take it up with them is all I can suggest.

I had a chat with tigerdirect. They said it would ship the 12th of next month or later. Ingenious way to cheat people really. Offer a rebate that requires you to send in a barcode in 30 days, and give them the barcode needed after 40. Anyway, I did get the order cancelled.

• Administrators
I had a chat with tigerdirect. They said it would ship the 12th of next month or later. Ingenious way to cheat people really. Offer a rebate that requires you to send in a barcode in 30 days, and give them the barcode needed after 40. Anyway, I did get the order cancelled.
Neither they nor we are trying to cheat anyone. They most likely simply sold out.

Archived