Corsair Community

h100i

Parthenon

1. Pump whine

2. Software shows that it keeps adding OS handles and then eventually blue screens my machine

3. Perceived HDD access when it doesn't seem to detect the two drives it insists on adding (they are blank and red)

Just wanted to add that someone else is having these exact issues and I had a working H100 but upgraded because of the integrated link. This should be fixed ASAP.

• Corsair Employees

Do you know if your cooler is using 1.04 FW? if not, here is the link, http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=112507

But before flashing it. Uninstall the software from the control panel, then delete the /program files/corsair/corsair link 2 folder, turn on "show hidden folders" and delete /user/app data/roaming/corsair (if you have our HID or Audio software installed only delete the Corsair Link folders in this sub directory). Unplug the USB header from the MB for about 5min and plug it back in. Restart and clean install of the 2.2.0. Then flash the FW.

@Ram Guy,

I have an H80i just installed. I works, but I want to update the FW.

The donwload link you posted to the firmware doesn't work. It gives "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Archived