Corsair Community

help needed for corsair link 2 software

dusty619

I just installed my h100i and corsair link 2 software earlier this week and I have 2 issues that are bugging me. My first issue is with the drive temps. Drive temp 1 is reading 23c while drive temp 2 is reading 124c. I don't know what drive temp 1 or 2 are, I assume its my hard drives. I have no idea what could be reading 124c in my set up but it is scaring me a little. Any info would be helpful thanks.

My second issue is with my profile, cpu temp action is set to put the rad fans to full speed at 40c. This is not happening. It only works when i save a temp change to my profile. An example of this is if I change the action temp from 40c to 39c and save the change then it will work.

If any one knows how to fix this please share. Thanks.

Other than these 2 issues everything else is working very well and i am very happy with this product.

Thanks for the response. Does the 124 mean anything? Is there a way to get an accurate temp? How do i know which is the hd and which is my ssd?

I am currently only using a max in notifications i will try a min with that tonight and see if it works.

So I added a min temp in notifications, even though it does not make much sense,saved my profile and restarted my pc. Well the max temp notification to max out my fans still does not function when it hits the mark. Any other suggestions? Do i need to rma this thing?

Yes I understand but when i start the computer and run prime95 and meet the max temp it does not put my fans into max rpm. The only way it works is if I save a change to my profile, then the notifications work like they should.

So this is not a way a fan controller should work obviously.

Yes, corsair link 2 runs at start up. No, the fans do not change to full speed while stress testing, that is the problem. The notifications are only functional after I make a save to my profile, it sounds weird but as soon as I hit save when I am stress testing the fans change to max.When I turn off prime95 the fans go back to balanced mode like they should. When I restart my pc or close the link program the problem returns. Everything else works fine with my profile but this.

Archived