Corsair Community

Problem with my K90, keys not working

siraph

So, my keyboard is less than maybe 5 months old. And recently, it's been working pretty well. But one day, the keys have suddenly stopped working. Like, none of them. The backlight turns on. But the keys don't work... except maybe spacebar, on occasion. The macros don't work, the backlight brightness key, and macro memory bank buttons don't work. I can change these things from within the program... but not capable of actually using the keyboard.

Now, this happened a short time after I installed the new firmware. Initially, however, it was in fact working. So, I don't know really what to do. I tried to redo the firmware (I guess that means I reflashed it... I don't know...) but the problem is still the same. Don't know if something got broke in it or whatever... but like I said, I mean... it was working... I left the house for a few... wasn't working after that.

Suggestions?

No error occurred during the firmware update. Though I did try it again this morning. So far, the keyboard kind of worked. Some of the keys work, although some still repeat like crazy until I press the key again.

Also checked device manager, everything seems to be in good working order. No problematic devices.

Archived