Corsair Community

Rma :tr3x6g1600c8d

evgasr2

Hello there ,

I would like to know why im I offered with a cheap replacement while I paid 160$ for this kit few moths back , I already have sent the ram to corsair rma department they offered me two choices 1. CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 2.CMZ6GX3M3A1600C9

look at those kits they are funny looking when compared to other parts that I have . I dont want that cheap replacement this is totally unfair .

I want a replacement for what I paid few months back thats 160$, anything for 160$ I would take .

Or please tell me how can I get my money back.

thanks

I have already responded but waiting for their reply ,

the choices they gave me was:

1.CMX6GX3M3A1600C9

2.CMZ6GX3M3A1600C9

you would seen the retail price of my kit which is 160$ but the ones they are offering is not even 50$ worth also they dont look so good in my rig . Due to I have an evga sr2 , one bank is filled with 24gb corsair dominator gt 24gb 2000 c9 and the other bank had only this kit. I want something that is par with the price I paid or something bit more expensive .

If I dont either receive the refund or a better product (due to my product is eol ) I will make a complaint to BBB (Better Business Bureau) .

They know how to handle these type of problems. They have a special section for dishonoring the warranty.

• Administrators

They don't offer choices based on the price but based upon the spec of the part. If the choices they gave you do not satisfy you then tell them that.

http://www.corsair.com/support/warranty/

An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product. If Corsair is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued product with the same product, Corsair will replace the obsolete or discontinued product, in its sole discretion, with a product having similar function and capacity.

thats not fair , I paid 160$ for this few months back and Im getting a 50$ replacement ?

also those timings are not as mine , I dont want that replacement what I would like is my money back or a better ram kit that retails for 160$ .

Customer agent told me that the manager agreed to give what I needed but how long will it take until they process the replacement also I didnt get a confirmation through email about the new replacement ? is it normal ?

I asked the agent twice then said yes , yes .

thanks

I got the replacement just now .

They shipped my parcel with UPS also got the item within 3 days from shipping date .

Thanks alot for corsair for using a blazing fast carrier and for the replacement.

special thanks to: Technobeard , RAM GUY .

If I need some ram I would buy it from corsair .

THANKS AGAIN TO CORSAIR AND ITS STAFF

Archived