Corsair Community

F60 dead, to which one it should be replaced

mataso

Dear Ram Guy or any other administrator,

Sadly, Corsair F60 died this morning but it has left warranty for ~half a year. Our distributor doesn't have any F60 in stock (it was discontinued), so to which one model it should be replaced?

Thanks in advance.

I think it would be easier (maybe not) and cheaper to have a replacement here, in my country. But I don't know the rules to what replacement the dead SSD is being changed when it is discontinued and distributor doesn't have it any more. So in my opinion we need intervention of Corsair itself. I was having very negative experience before 5-7 years when distributor was trying so prove that Corsair DDR 400 2x2 GB kit was not faulty, although I was having clear errors in Memtest. Thanks God and of course Corsair, that company decided to help and solved my problem. I don't want another silly story once more... So it would be great to know, if F60 should be changed to Force 3, Force 3 GT or Nova 2, which isn't attractive to me for its' frequent negative respones at all... I fully understand that Neutron/GTX is no go as there is no 60 GB models of these drives... I was happy with F60 for a long time and want to be happy with another Corsair SSD further:)

Archived