Corsair Community

Corsair's software sucks

wetto

Seriously. I've bought a Corsair M60 in January of 2012. In this year I've been using it, I've had to reinstall the firmware more times than I can actually remember. The software's just so bad that it corrupted my mouse just by changing DPI settings up until July's update. And even still, if I try to do some more advanced macros, it'd just corrupt and make it stop working again, so I'd have to reinstall a previous firmware to make it start working again.

I even made a video regarding this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAWWYmsi-ak

Bloody hell, it's been a YEAR since it's been released and the macros still don't work properly (and sometimes just don't work at all), I can't map mouse buttons as macros, the profile system still doesn't works and the mouse STILL gets bricked just by using its software.

Seriously Corsair. The mouse itself is fabulous, the materials used for it are top-grade, it's the best fingertip mouse I've ever used and far better than my previous gaming mouse, but why do you have to make such a crappy software for an awesome mouse like this? :[pouts:

The M60 is probably faulty if the mouse gets bricked once you change your DPI. You can request an RMA to replace it.

For the software, try this

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=110765

It doesn't anymore, ever since the last firmware update on July.

And it's not the DPI settings on the mouse itself that made it brick, but the DPI setttings on its software. And that's surely not some hardware fault.

• Corsair Employees
It doesn't anymore, ever since the last firmware update on July.

And it's not the DPI settings on the mouse itself that made it brick, but the DPI setttings on its software. And that's surely not some hardware fault.

The last update we had was in August, and for most people, have resolved many issues since release. As I mentioned in a different thread, if yours is still problematic, put in a RMA and I'll test your replacement before we send it out. You can do so through a request to customer service.

Archived