Corsair Community

Graphite 600T

Spaniard Navaja

I just put a system togther and everything works.

Only thing there are 4 identical black cables each with a 3-pin female connector coming from the front of the case that do not fit anything on my motherboard. All my fans are connected and working.

Does anyone know what these are for ?

Thanks

They are cables and 3 pin connectors for you to plug your case/chassis fans into the inbuilt fan controller dial on the front of your 600T.

They have small protective blocks on them that you can remove, (sounds like you may have removed them already), then you'll be able to connect up your case fans to these cables and control their speed with said dial!!

Enjoy :).

They are cables and 3 pin connectors for you to plug your case/chassis fans into the inbuilt fan controller dial on the front of your 600T.

They have small protective blocks on them that you can remove, (sounds like you may have removed them already), then you'll be able to connect up your case fans to these cables and control their speed with said dial!!

Enjoy :).

Thx for your response. But like I said the 3 fans are already connected and workiing. Besides, the case has 3 fans and these are 4 cables!

Archived