Corsair Community

K60 and BSOD?

Bdonedge

I have had a working system for 3 years and I've recently gotten a K60, ever since then I have been getting BSOD during gaming. Coincidence or is it possible for keyboard hardware to negatively affect something? I have only gotten BSOD since using this keyboard. Like I said, could be a coincidence, but I don't know how to troubleshoot this error. Thanks

I have had a working system for 3 years and I've recently gotten a K60, ever since then I have been getting BSOD during gaming. Coincidence or is it possible for keyboard hardware to negatively affect something? I have only gotten BSOD since using this keyboard. Like I said, could be a coincidence, but I don't know how to troubleshoot this error. Thanks

What game?

I would say it's coincidence. Heavy gamer here and any failures/crashes are either video card drivers or a poor game patch.

What game?

I would say it's coincidence. Heavy gamer here and any failures/crashes are either video card drivers or a poor game patch.

CS:GO is the game. I have had the same drivers for a few months now and only the keyboard for a week or so. I kind of figured, I just didn't know if there was some correlation between certain key strokes and memory maybe? I know that a lot of the time BSOD's happen is hardware (memory, IIRC)

Archived