Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Mic Loopback

Psykotic

So, just earlier today I found myself given a Vengeance 2000 headset from my parents as a Holidays gift. I'm enthralled to have such a great headset, but one problem I'm currently experiencing is the voice loopback from the microphone. While I've had numerous problems with the microphone, such as odd noise or just plain static coming out, they've all gone away or been fixed somehow. One problem that persists though; is how to turn up the loopback volume. I'm a naturally loud person and If I can't hear myself speaking I speak louder, and on occasion this gets me into trouble.

So, if anyone knows how to raise the volume for the microphone loopback on the Vengeance 2000, I would appreciate knowing. Thanks!

Everyone seems to say that I sound the same as before I swapped headsets (Which is actually the Corsair Vengeance 1500).

I don't think that's the issue. I can hear myself fine in test recordings. It's simply the loopback and it's too quiet.

It was possible to increase it on the Vengeance 1500. It used to be in the driver control panel but now it's not there and I can't increase the volume on it because it's just not there. If it's not, I just need to know. I don't want to be left at wit's end not knowing how to raise the volume.

Archived