Corsair Community

"New" H60, H80i, or H100i

rack04

I am trying to decide which cooler to get between the "new" H60, H80i, or H100i. I have read on many forums about the problems with the firmware for the H80i and H100i. I assume that since the "new" H60 doesn't have corsair link it doesn't have these problems right? I will be mildly overclocking my 2500k to 4.5GHz so I don't need anything too big. I assume I could do this with cheaper air cooling (Hyper 212 Evo) but I am drawn to the AIO cooler to reduce the strain on the mobo. Any idea which corsair product will fit the bill without killing the bank? Another option is to get the outdated H100. Thanks for any help.

The i series coolers have Corsair LINK integrated to allow you to control fan speeds, monitor pump speed, coolant temp, and customise the colour of the l.e.d.

The pervious generation ones have a fan control button on the unit. If you want to use the dashboard to see the coolant temp, custom fan control etc see you'll need the LINK kit.

The.H80 H100 are the ones you would want to look at.

The stock fans that come with the H100 are actually good fans, they can be controlled by the H100 block. Unless you have ones that are better, you'll need to plug them into a fan controller as the H100 block will run the fans at max speed.

Will the h100 no control fans other than the stock fans? I thought any 3 pin fan would work.

Archived