Corsair Community

M90 - No UPC / Proof of Purchase on box

Cutrate

Hi -

I just picked up a M90 mouse, and found that the item did not come with any UPC code or proof of purchase (seems like this is a common problem?), which is required by the rebate form.

Is there anything in particular I should do about this? I could stuff the whole box + manual into a rather large envelope, but that seems like a bit of a waste of post. Otherwise I guess I can return it to Newegg, since I guess incomplete documentation is a problem. But I'd rather not have to do that.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry that happened but the UPC code should be on the back of the insert in the package, if you cannot find the code please contact our customer service after January 2 at 888-222-4346 and they will help you with this.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi -

I just picked up a M90 mouse, and found that the item did not come with any UPC code or proof of purchase (seems like this is a common problem?), which is required by the rebate form.

Is there anything in particular I should do about this? I could stuff the whole box + manual into a rather large envelope, but that seems like a bit of a waste of post. Otherwise I guess I can return it to Newegg, since I guess incomplete documentation is a problem. But I'd rather not have to do that.

Update on this for people who run by the forum. Calling technical support,it was indicated that this could be resolved by sending a photo of the box with the missing UPC area showing. Unfortunately, emails to the indicated address (REMOVED) by the customer service group on the phone are ignored, and the rebate will not go through.

They will tell you it is fine over the phone however. For what that is worth.

• Corsair Employees
Please use the contact link on our web site and call our customer service by phone and they will do third best to help you. Rebates are not processed by us directly and I am sorry that you are having a problem but I am sure our customer service will help you with this if the rebate company will not.

Archived