Corsair Community

Unable to claim rebate and zero customer service.

Prophecy7

Hello, Im posting here hoping that it will be of more help than your phone in and email customer service, as the title says, i've received none. The issue is trying to claim rebates. I recently bought your corsair vengeance 1500 headset, i was told i'd get 2 rebates, of 10$ each, I had difficulty claiming both of them, eventually after a week, i was able to claim one. The code being COR-12495, however the other code COR-12493 says it cannot be found. I have proof that both of these exist, or did exist at the time of purchase, and will provide those if needed.

I've sent in multiple emails to customer service and got 1 reply asking me to enter in my problem, which i had done in a previous email, i then got no reply. I then sent another email, which has received no reply as well. So i decided to call, i was told to use a different email address that the operator gave me, again no reply. This has gone on for a month now and im fairly certain my rebates will be invalid as a result. I know it's a small amount of money, but it's now almost more about the quality of customer service. So hopefully someone here can resolve this issue.

Btw, this is not a post to hate on Corsair at all, I have lots of your products and love them, im even typing this on my corsair k60 right now :D

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but we are closed for the holiday and will return after January 2nd, I would suggest calling our customer service by phone and I am sire they will resolve the issue as best they can. But keep in mind we have little to do with rebates as these are done with the reseller and a third party.

Archived