Corsair Community

Firmware update frozen?

guma822

Hello, I am currently updating the firmware of my commander unit from 1.1.9 to 2.0.6 I believe, but the updater seems to have frozen under Status: Writing 0xF200 to 0xF3FF. I don't know if I should like crash the program and try again, or just wait? It's been about 5-8 mins now and it's done nothing. Im afraid that the firmware will all be screwed up now if I do anything

well I had to crash it, it was frozen. now when I go back in it just shows the commander, no nodes, but it says firmware version 0.0, and when I try to update the firmware to 2.0.6 it just freezes with the message that bootloader in process and not to shut down the computer, but it just sits here and does nothing.

Sorry for all the posts, but something weird. I was using Link version 1.2.7 to update the commander because 2.2.0 didn't even see it. But then I had all those problems in 1.2.7 about it freezing. So I just reinstalled 2.2.0 and all of a sudden it sees everything, commander and nodes, and the commander unit even says firmware 2.0.6. Im not touching anything at this point! lol. But I'm afraid that the firmware could have been corrupted, but it seems to be working

Archived