Corsair Community

H80i Problem

Kinkajuch

Hello! I have a problem, or not. I'm not exactly sure.

I bought H80i.

When I run my Computer, it shows me this. This is normal, or not?

H80i.thumb.jpg.115becfddf87052ec301c883a04bb977.jpg

I tried to do all that I found on your forum.

1) Unplug the devices and plug it back USB, (then it shows me thisH80i2.thumb.jpg.7deb76462470c6f22268e8233e157ec1.jpg And i can ajust everythig)

2)I tried to reinstall Software and firmware. But nothing has changed.

Everytime when i restart my PC, I've see this picture again and again H80i.thumb.jpg.115becfddf87052ec301c883a04bb977.jpg

It seems the problem with the motherboard ASUS.

Am so sorry for my very bad english. I live in small country and don't have enough practice. Also i am a noob in the computer field.

I hope you are can help me:(::(::(:

Thank you...

Version of dashboard is 2.2.0 Version.thumb.jpg.7dafd4228aede64e9dbd122e58f34f1e.jpg

This picture I see after each restart pc H80i3.thumb.jpg.c973914af0d1a394bdeeab4f767acff2.jpg

Yes sometimes i have the "unknown device" In Device Manager, sometimes not.

I tried to reinstall driver for that device, but he wrote to me "Driver has not been installed" :(:

I can't understand what the problem is.... Because if i unplug the USB and put it back... Absolutly work fine, and i can ajust and monitoring everything.

Version of dashboard is 2.2.0 [ATTACH]11834[/ATTACH]

This picture I see after each restart pc [ATTACH]11835[/ATTACH]

Yes sometimes i have the "unknown device" In Device Manager, sometimes not.

I tried to reinstall driver for that device, but he wrote to me "Driver has not been installed" :(:

I can't understand what the problem is.... Because if i unplug the USB and put it back... Absolutly work fine, and i can ajust and monitoring everything.

check the connected usb ports that have devices connected to them,one may be conflicting

Thanks a lot man. I did a little test. I turned off all USB connectors from my motherboard.

Then i tried to connect them in turn.

Problem was in my front panel usb connectors. They are conflicting with H80i USB.... Idon't know why, but now everything work fine. Am so happy.

Thanks you so much guys...))))

Archived