Corsair Community

Corsair PSU's power rating and distribution tables.

pvg

Why have they been removed from the website? This is Crucial information about this type of product and and degrading the quality of the information provided about your products is a step back and hurtful to your image. This is very strange behavior on a company that as always been very open regarding tech specs of its products.

I suspect this change is related with the release of a sub-standard, considering what we came to expect from you, PSU line in europe, but for those of us who know better, who want the other ones, the good ones, this is crucial information. I do hope you revise your position regarding this issue.

• Corsair Employees

No that is not the case at all. There are two items or changes; one being all of our PSU's recently wen through some updates to improve the efficiency and make them compatible with the ATX 2.3 Specification. Most of the models that were 80+ Bronze for example have been updated to 80+ Gold and so on. And the spec has slightly changed. In addition, we recently updated a lot of the web pages and this information has just not been added back on the Tech pages of the products pages yet.

However I will pass your concerns on to the PSU Product manager to see what we can do tom speed that process up.

Archived