Corsair Community

RMA status

lmchaelj

Case number is #5344788. I shipped the SSD via FedEx #468843615193749 on Dec 11th. FedEx tracking shows it received by Corsair on the 13th.

This link was included in my RMA information for status. It shows that you have not received the return product.

http://www.corsair.com/support/rma_status/5344788/0b1505ea2eac4a1d808116a27

I haven't received any communication nor a replacement product from Corsair. Can you help?

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry I would have expected the replacement by now, I have sent a supervisor a message to look into this and contact you ASAP.

EDIT: It looks like the rma was shipped today with tracking # 1ZA3968E0348854030.

Thanks Ram Guy, appreciate the help. I received an email from corsair last night stating same, however UPS doesn't recognize the tracking number as of now so naturally I have my doubts about customer care at this point.

I've gone out and bought another drive, not a corsair, so I have my rig back up but I've spent $150 I shouldn't have had to spend. First time I've had this kind of trouble with corsair but it's always disappointing when it happens. I'm sure you've taken good care of your customers for many years now, but unfortunately you can't prove it by me.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry and I understand how you feel and I cant say under the circumstances I would feel different. All I can promise you is that when we return I will look into this case and do what I can to prevent it in the future.

Again I am sorry for the problems.

Archived