Corsair Community

HX750 issues

philzzz

I have had a tx650 for 3 months, and for no apparent reason it started buzzing like CRAZY. It would buzz and not spin, and stop buzzing until it started spinning... I couldn't handle it anymore, so I ran to the store and got myself a hx750 (yes, I gave Corsair a 2nd chance). However, I am not impressed so far... My computer will not go to sleep anymore since the change, and for no reason, every minute (even on idle) the psu would spin to max and stop (which is really loud). Why ???

• Corsair Employees

No that is not what I suggested exactly. If you have another HDD I would do a fresh install on another HDD and test the issue you are reporting.

However I would like to test the PSU here in our lab so let's replace it before you do that step, if you have a previous RMA# please post it or if not please use the link on the left and request an RMA and let me know the case number so I can arrange it come directly here. And we will get you another unit then if you still have the same sleep issue I would try the above step.

I am not sure if I understand correctly; I must RMA the PSU I bought while sending another PSU to RMA ????? ...Really ????? I have bought this one because the other one would take too long. This is getting very complicated...!!! Not impressed with Corsair at the moment. Quite upset

• 2 weeks later...

Archived