Corsair Community

No Corsair case fans with LEDs

AMDbigboy

Since Corsair dropped Link Commander, I've wondered why they don't have case fans with LEDs?! I mean wouldn't that be a great addition to any system using that technology?

So has anyone heard if Corsair will be dropping case fans with LEDs? Just wondering. Would prefer to use Corsair for that too.

• Corsair Employees
Corsair Link has not been dropped it is still shipping. And I am sorry but I have no information on Fans with LED's available as a separate item. However, we do have a few cases with the LED lighted fans like the 600T and the 500R, 400R and 650D all have LED fans.

Sorry, actually when I used the word "dropped" I actually meant "released". My bad.

I use the AeroCool Shark blue LED case fans and thought it would be really cool if Corsair came out with blue LED fans with Link incorporated in them.

BTW, I have a 650D, but it didn't come with LEDs.

Actually I would say that Corsair promotes flashy with Link, which helps control lights, among other things. You don't think Link is a flashy product? I think they do a good job of making products both flashy and non-flashy. To me, the Obsidian Series cases are non-flashy, where as the Vengeance & Carbide Series cases are a bit flashy.

No other company has something like Link, that I know of, which would make LED case fans a great complement to it. This is why I'm so surprised to see no LEDs on separate case fans. I guess you really don't need them though.

• 1 month later...
Corsair Link has not been dropped it is still shipping. And I am sorry but I have no information on Fans with LED's available as a separate item. However, we do have a few cases with the led lighting fans like the 600T and the 500R, 400R and 650D all have LED fans.

Hello I want to purchase led fans with cases. Tell me some reliable source to purchase them

Archived