Corsair Community

C70 Vengeance Case mods?

Alex82Ace

Hey guys.

I'm a new member from overseas who plans on buying a C70 Vengeance Case, and of course a lot of questions popped up.

Here is a list on things I just can't find that will make my future C70 look cool enough.

1. Colored fans/LEDs

2. Side panel "Clear View"

3. Make the Front Panel filter easier to be remove/put back for cleaning.

4. Have a Full Tower version of the C70 Vengeance Cases

5. Memory module cowers/fans to fit the Case theme

6. Make all edges on side panels/frond panels rubber covered, to isolate the Cases so it gets Airtight/soundproof. Loads of Case Manufacturers are really crap at isolating, and thus you might get an edge in the competition. The lower the sound-level coming out of the case, the more attractive it gets on the market. I myself would easily pay up and about 200$-300$ for a really silenced case, and I think a lot of gamers would agree on this.

I could go on but I'll stop there, it's no big deals, it's all minor details but those details makes me stand out in the world of gamers. Now I could go and find the time to make these mods myself, and paint up the exterior of Memory modules, grafics card cowers, motherboard bridge heat sinks and all stuff you can come up with to match it to the case.

But I'm to lazy and I would rather buy the complete products from you... =)

Oohh and btw, make Jeff from the YouTube videos to grow his stash back... =P

Sincere

Alex

Hey guys.

I'm a new member from overseas who plans on buying a C70 Vengeance Case, and of course a lot of questions popped up.

Here is a list on things I just can't find that will make my future C70 look cool enough.

1. Colored fans/LEDs

2. Side panel "Clear View"

3. Make the Front Panel filter easier to be remove/put back for cleaning.

4. Have a Full Tower version of the C70 Vengeance Cases

5. Memory module cowers/fans to fit the Case theme

6. Make all edges on side panels/frond panels rubber covered, to isolate the Cases so it gets Airtight/soundproof. Loads of Case Manufacturers are really crap at isolating, and thus you might get an edge in the competition. The lower the sound-level coming out of the case, the more attractive it gets on the market. I myself would easily pay up and about 200$-300$ for a really silenced case, and I think a lot of gamers would agree on this.

I could go on but I'll stop there, it's no big deals, it's all minor details but those details makes me stand out in the world of gamers. Now I could go and find the time to make these mods myself, and paint up the exterior of Memory modules, grafics card cowers, motherboard bridge heat sinks and all stuff you can come up with to match it to the case.

But I'm to lazy and I would rather buy the complete products from you... =)

Oohh and btw, make Jeff from the YouTube videos to grow his stash back... =P

Sincere

Alex

I made a thread called "c70 vengeance video" I have 2 videos on my channel about possible mods and what I did to my case. Feel free to look at them. All the parts I used are on the videos as well.

I know there are products i can buy out there, that will fit the theme of the cases, but it is NOT products made by CORSAIR. That is my problem, I want it all to be CORSAIR.

Example: whichever of the C70 cases i chose i want to be able to customize it to let say war FPS games like Battlefield, I would like to have some fans that might be Camouflaged colors like if it is the military green case, you get green/brownish fans, and for the Arcitc white you get White and Gray, and for the GunMetal Black you can have Black and Dark green.

This is what I hope Corsair can make, I would be so happy to build a case if it is from a company that has a set of items fitting to the case themes...

Archived