Corsair Community

RMA #5276319 - 600T power switch

netherott

I have an intermittent power switch on my graphite 600t and I've submitted an RMA request. I got notice that it's been created and that I can generate a shipping label to return the product. However I have no instructions on how to remove the power switch assembly to ship it back nor am I very happy about having to be without a working PC waiting for the new part to come in.

Is it possible to get a replacement to the part prior to me shipping back the old one?

Thanks,

netherott

• Corsair Employees

You do not need to send anything back that is an auto generated email that comes automatically when the case is created and changed to an RMA. They will send the parts to you as soon as they are available. And there is a you tube Video on how to change the I/O Panel. Here is the script and I will look for the Video for you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

First that you need to remove are both the front bezel and rear bezel, there are 6 tabs holding both the front plastic bezel and rear. You can locate them inside the chassis. Once you have removed both, then you can remove the top bezel which are being held by 8 tabs also accessible underneath the top panel. Once the top panel has been remove then you clearly see the screws that are holding the front I/O panel, there should be total of 2 screws holding it, from that point on it should be straight forward. Let me know if this helps. Thanks

___________________________________________________________________________________________

• 1 month later...

Archived