Corsair Community

H100i USB not installing drivers.

Xenthium

Hi, so I just brought an H100i yesterday. Everything works fine, except when it comes to installing the drivers when you plug it into the USB Header. Windows tries to install it for a minute or two, then I get an error saying it's not recognized. I click on it in device manager and it says code 43. I've been searching for hours trying to fix this, I tried fixing the code 43 error all the way to searching for other peoples threads saying theirs won't work. I've had absolutely no luck, like I said, everything works perfectly, the Corsair logo lights up, fans work ect. CorsairLINK 2 won't detect it, it only detects my GPU fan. I've tried updating the drivers for it but LINK says it can't find my H100i. When I boot my PC the fans from what I can tell speed up to 100% then when "Loading operating system..." appears they go all the way down to the lowest speed. I've tried older versions of CorsairLINK, tried both of my USB header sockets, tried tonnes of methods where you disable drivers & reboot ect. Absolutely nothing has worked for me. I'm still very satisfied with my H100i even on lowest fan speed it still does a great job on cooling my CPU, I just wish I could get it to work because I forked out extra money just for Corsair LINK and it hasn't been able to work for me.

Windows 7 64 bit

Thermaltake lightpower 700W

Transend 1600Mhz RAM (16gb)

Gigabyte (something) motherboard

Sapphire 6950 2GB

Intel Core i7-2600 Sandybridge

The drivers for the H100i are the default Microsoft HID drivers.

In Device manager, Right click the unknown device and click Uninstall. See if that helps.

If not, Make sure Device installation settings is set to Automatic and see if that fixes the issue.

Advanced System Settings > Hardware > Device Installation Settings > Yes,....

• Corsair Employees
Doesn't matter anymore my H100i just completely went up in smoke yesterday, the pump burnt out on it for unknown reasons.

Please use the link on the left and request an RMA and let me know the case number as we would like to see what may have caused that issue.

The drivers for the H100i are the default Microsoft HID drivers.

In Device manager, Right click the unknown device and click Uninstall. See if that helps.

If not, Make sure Device installation settings is set to Automatic and see if that fixes the issue.

Advanced System Settings > Hardware > Device Installation Settings > Yes,....

ok..i'll try this step later..i have the same problem with the TS..everything is working aside the corsair link..hope this will solve my problem..just installed mine last night..will try it later when i get home..

Well, I have the same problem.. (I think..)

Yesterday I installed my H100i and first the LED light up and worked fine for a minute or so but then the LED turned off and the fans (what it sounds like) are on 100% constantly. I have installed the latest Link software but the Link software wont find/connect to the H100i. I have tried different USB-connectors that I know work but still no change. Please help me it's pretty annoying.

And Yes, I have power to the pump.

finally installed mine..no problem whatsoever..installed the latest corsair link and viola..works like a charm..i didn't update the firmware as quite profile seems to be ok on my standard..no rattling sound..by the way i used cable tie on putting in the fan, as i was having a hard time with my case and mobo..i have a CM690II case and a Z77 Mpower..

http://i.imgur.com/HuO11l.jpg

Well, I have the same problem.. (I think..)

Yesterday I installed my H100i and first the LED light up and worked fine for a minute or so but then the LED turned off and the fans (what it sounds like) are on 100% constantly. I have installed the latest Link software but the Link software wont find/connect to the H100i. I have tried different USB-connectors that I know work but still no change. Please help me it's pretty annoying.

And Yes, I have power to the pump.

Same problem; 100% fan speeds and now link won't recognize the unit. I have tried everything and i cannot get it to work. Anyone who has fixed this, please help;i hate having a pretty useless piece of hardware in my system, (especially when good money was paid for it and it doesn't work.)

Archived